- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195918
by conlippert
FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found was created by conlippert
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
I had this working fine and even had orders with the Fedex option but updated to the latest version of hikashop and now have no shipping method found on my order. I have double checked that there is weight on the items and no restrictions on the fedex plugin are listed. Turned off all other shipping options so only Fedex should be showing. Even tried deleting and recreating the fedex plugin. See my attached screen shot for admin config.
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
I had this working fine and even had orders with the Fedex option but updated to the latest version of hikashop and now have no shipping method found on my order. I have double checked that there is weight on the items and no restrictions on the fedex plugin are listed. Turned off all other shipping options so only Fedex should be showing. Even tried deleting and recreating the fedex plugin. See my attached screen shot for admin config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #195976
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Hello,
Firstly, can you check each step of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Firstly, can you check each step of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196012
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Yes I did that. Can you tell me if I there were any changes to the plugin for the last release? The dates in my file structure are updated. Also would it be possible to get the last code release of the plugin before the update I could try?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196014
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Sure but firstly, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it and understand from where the issue is coming ?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196154
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Hello Mohamed Thelji,
I would like to give you the access information privately. How can I do that?
Thanks,
C. Lippert
I would like to give you the access information privately. How can I do that?
Thanks,
C. Lippert
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by conlippert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196157
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Hello,
You can send it to me through a private message
.
You can send it to me through a private message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196225
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
I sent you the private message. Please let me know if you got it or not. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196276
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
When I test it on my end by using your FedEx account, it's working fine but not on your website, can you try it with that last FedEx shipping method ?
Thanks
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196311
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Yes, that works fine...so something is wrong with the update? FYI - I was testing this morning and found that the return on line 794 in plugins/fedex.php below is returning an empty array. There is no check for the array, but I added one and it came up false.
$usableMethods=$this->_FEDEXrequestMethods($data,$rate);
$usableMethods=$this->_FEDEXrequestMethods($data,$rate);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196313
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic FedEx Plugin - no shipping method found
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds