- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Manual shipping method address override
11 years 5 months ago #196736
by shifty_
Manual shipping method address override was created by shifty_
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All Browsers
Hi There
When I set "Override Shipping Address" to "HTML Version" - it strips out all the valid HTML from the code that I entered in the textarea leaving me with just plain text after I save.
I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.
Cheers
Mark
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All Browsers
Hi There
When I set "Override Shipping Address" to "HTML Version" - it strips out all the valid HTML from the code that I entered in the textarea leaving me with just plain text after I save.
I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.
Cheers
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #196756
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Manual shipping method address override
Hello Mark,
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #196960
by shifty_
Replied by shifty_ on topic Manual shipping method address override
Thanks Mohamed... Please see attached image for an explanation... This screenshot was taken while editing a manual shipping plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197099
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Manual shipping method address override
Hi,
Thanks for the report, please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/plugins/php" function "store()" and replace:
By:
Thanks for the report, please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/plugins/php" function "store()" and replace:
Code:
if(is_array($val) || $key=='information'){
$element->$params_name->$key = $val;
}else{
$element->$params_name->$key = strip_tags($val);
}
Code:
if(is_array($val) || $key=='information'){
$element->$params_name->$key = $val;
}elseif($key =='shipping_override_address_text' && $formData[$this->plugin_type][$column]['shipping_override_address'] == '4'){
$safeHtmlFilter = JFilterInput::getInstance(null, null, 1, 1);
$element->$params_name->$key = $safeHtmlFilter->clean($val, 'string');
}else{
$element->$params_name->$key = strip_tags($val);
}
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds