- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
11 years 5 months ago #197785
by mrshake
How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only was created by mrshake
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.brewtroller.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.
-- PHP version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I want to setup shipping method for USPS Priority Flat Rate, but its not working. It seems to always pick the same shipping cost regardless of the number of items I put into the cart.
Can anyone guide me?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.
-- PHP version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I want to setup shipping method for USPS Priority Flat Rate, but its not working. It seems to always pick the same shipping cost regardless of the number of items I put into the cart.
Can anyone guide me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197788
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your USPS shipping configuration.
Regards,
Please provide a screenshot of your USPS shipping configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197902
by mrshake
Replied by mrshake on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #197903
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Hello,
Can you please also show me how did you configured the product that you are using on your cart to test it, so that I can directly test it on my end ?
Thank you.
Can you please also show me how did you configured the product that you are using on your cart to test it, so that I can directly test it on my end ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197965
by mrshake
Replied by mrshake on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #198012
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Hello,
I just tested it with on my end by using a product with the same size/weight and also by using your USPS credentials through my USPS shipping method, and it worked fine (the shipping price was changing).
If you still have that issue, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it on see from where your issue is coming ?
I just tested it with on my end by using a product with the same size/weight and also by using your USPS credentials through my USPS shipping method, and it worked fine (the shipping price was changing).
If you still have that issue, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it on see from where your issue is coming ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198094
by mrshake
Replied by mrshake on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
I just looked at the config I sent..
What I'm trying to do is force flat rate box. So if you change container to flat rate box, you'll see that the rate never changes.
I'd be happy to give you backend access if that would be helpful.
What I'm trying to do is force flat rate box. So if you change container to flat rate box, you'll see that the rate never changes.
I'd be happy to give you backend access if that would be helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #198273
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Hello,
Sure you can send it to me through a private message !
Sure you can send it to me through a private message !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198318
by mrshake
Replied by mrshake on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
PM sent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #198350
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to setup USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only
Hello,
I just tested it on your website with the "2 Way Motorized Ball Valve" product and it worked fine, the shipping method was displayed and the price was changing.
I just tested it on your website with the "2 Way Motorized Ball Valve" product and it worked fine, the shipping method was displayed and the price was changing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds