shipping weight too small
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The cart items combined weight is too small for all the possible shipping methods
Really battling to find the reason for this error as I have not made any changes to the AUSPOST shipping section for the site. now customers advise that they are getting The cart items combined weight is too small for all the possible shipping methods"" messages
this occurred after the 2.4.0 installation
where am I going wrong please really can not figure out why
under debug conditions I am receiving the following error message: Warning: Division by zero in /home/jebotani/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 3082
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Having details about your current shipping configuration will help us to understand the situation.
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
have send details via P.M.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks but I never asked you such kind of access of your website ; I just asked for a screenshot.
More than that, the credentials you send me were not working and we are seen as an "hacker IP".
Please do not send me PM ; we do not propose support using PM and I have not notified of PM ; so if you need to send us some confidential information, you will use the "contact us" form with a link to the corresponding forum thread.
But for the moment, we do not need any access to your backend and we do not need to be blacklist and then whitelist from your website.
So please provide us the information we asked, it will be easier and quite faster.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
attached are screenshots of the shipping setup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As you can see in your shipping methods, the two methods have weight restrictions, the second one require 1Kg to be available.
And because the AUPost plugin does not return any method, HikaShop notice the user that it need more weight to have an available shipping method (the "Manual shipping" one).
So, now we have to understand why the AUPost plugin does not return any shipping method.
And regarding the error message you got (the divide by zero on line 3082), we can see that you have a product with an empty weight.
We will improve HikaShop in order to handle that specific cases but the fact that you have a product with an empty weight in your cart is not normal.
The AUPost plugin require weight on the products in order to get the prices for the order ; to be shipped, a product require a weight.
Please check that all of your product right have a weight configured.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thank you for your comment
I have checked again if any of the variants have no weight but cannot find any variants without a weight; so we still have the same problem.
I have saved then the correct weight by retyping the qty weight(s) but still same problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you still have the "division by zero" warning in your website ?
If not ; I'll assign the thread to Mohamed who will perform some tests and might need a backend access + a FTP access (in order to modify the plugin and add some debug trace).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Warning: Division by zero in /home/jebotani/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 3082
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but it's just impossible for us to access to your backend.
I don't know if the link is not working or whatever ; but we just can't access to it and we if try a second time the link, we are banned.
So I'm sorry but we won't be able to help you if we can't check your data and if you still have the division by zero it means that you have a product without a weight (because the line is a division by the weight of the product.. And even if we fixed that PHP message issue for the next release, the problem for you is still there.. You have a product without a weight).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
after your earlier message I had revoked that access ......
Please note that I have now unblocked access for you with same details as before I assume you still have those.... you can now also use the standard back-end access
I really appreciate your help but I still don’t know whát this is causing this problem as I do not have products without weight
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The best is to use our "contact us" form ; so the entire support team will be able to answer you.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I'll assign your issue to Mohamed, who might need a FTP access in order to add some debug trace and understand the weight issue you got.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with the "Vegetable Cleaning Agent" product which have the ID number 1205 and it worked fine because that product have a weight and dimensions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please try with Propylene Glycol and Glycerine this is where the problems are occurring
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I applied a patch in your website ; the shipping is not displayed fine for the product "Propylene Glycol".
Please let me know if you have other issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That has resolved the problem as far as I can establish.
With many thanks for your help in resolving.
Am I correct to assume that with next upgrade this will not revert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's right ; the patch will be include in the next release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.