- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
change method shipment
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Good Morning
I have created different stores to manage shipment costs. But when I order from two different stores and a product of those ordered can be shipped with two methods of shipment, I can not choose the shipping method. If I change it I can no longer select the method of your shipment ... I hope I explained myself.
Here's an example clearer..
- I order from the home page "RISINO DI MAIS"
- Then, from the menu NEGOZI, I choose FORNO DUCALE, PIATTI E TAKE AWAY, finally selecting the product "PIZZA DI FARRO CON VERDURE".
- Cart can see selected "SPEDIZIONE URGENTE" for one of the two products and shipping "PRANZO" for the other. Now if I try to change the method of shipment of the first product and select "SPEDIZIONE NON URGENTE" the system does not allow me to choose between multiple shipping methods available.
How can i fix?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me a temporary back-end access so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I answered you in PM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Does it fix your issue if you set the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option to NO via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
if sets NO in "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" allows me to select the methods, but if I click ok the process does not advance and go back on the same page.
Now it is set to NO
To test choose a product from the menu "Negozi" and one from the menu "Pausa Pranzo".
you can choose the shipping methods, but the checkout process is not advancing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Set on NO, also selecting shipping methods, the checkout does not advance, I can not complete the order.
I tried both solutions, YES and NO, but I can not complete the order.
This only happens when I have two shipping methods and one of the two methods has a double possibility of choice.
If I put on YES, I can not change the method of shipment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I can't reproduce your issue on my end, can you give me a temporary FTP access so that I can directly test and debut it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I answered you in PM.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks for the FTP access, I just fix it on your end so it should work fine now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
I think I have the same problem :
www.lestremenlumiere.com/index.php/billetterie/
- Meal could not be shipped. It is only a reservation
- Tickects can be shipped or get at shop office.
If I choose only meals OR only Tickets : no problem, but if I choose a ticket and a meal, it is impossible to finish checkout.
Everytime I choose a shipping method for the meal or for the ticket, the page is refreshed without choice marked.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks in advance
Olivier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you are having the same issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Thank you for your response
Sorry I did not precise my versions :
joomla : 3.3.6
hikashop : 2.4.0
I think i am up to date
Is there a way that a reinstallation solve my problem ?
Thanks
Olivier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes. Since the release of the 2.4.0 three months ago, we added hotfixes to the install package for issues which could be related to yours.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Effectively a reinstallation resolve my problem.
Thank you.
Olivier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.