- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Need to find out how to make hikashop send 3 code
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111286. Message: Florida is not a valid state for the specified shipment.
Id there a way to make this work ?? to get the XML to have the 2 letter code instead of the full state name?
That's the only problem I see here from the XML error.
Thanks
Waiting your response
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with an address from Florida and it worked fine, can you show me how did you configured your Florida State zone via "Hikahsop->System->Zones->'Florida'" ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks!
EDIT: I wanted to add that the zone information is all Default out of box.
Edit: Unless this is you "asdf@asdfvv.mmm" as all of us "computer guys" do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I tested it on my end with an UPS shipping method and it worked fineHey Man, I don't even see your user information for today... Are you sure you tried to checkout and follow the process all the way to shipping options ??
Can you show me how did you configured :
- Your UPS shipping method
- Your florida state via "Hikahsop->System->Zones->'Florida'"
Through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
all you requested!
Though it's all deffaukt configs though.. USPS works fine.. its the Parsing of the Florida to FL. where can i modify it to use the code 3 letters instead?...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am not sure what you are talking about. the site is up and fully functional. What I see here is that you never attempted to make a purchase in the first place. As well as I removed the UPS method. only going to use USPS... THANKS!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is the error we have on your checkout :
take.ms/LahYV
I assure you that we did try to make a purchase, but we are not able to access your checkout.
That's why it's hard for us to say more about the issue as we can't get to the shipping method selection.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
TIP: on chrome, or IE you can always skip and proceed to the page by clicking
attached picture on how to skip warning message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I know how to use Chrome and skip such error. But as you can see on my screenshot, the error is not about the certificate.
The error is "CONNECTION TIME OUT".
Yours is "CERT AUTHORITY INVALID".
As you can see on my screenshot, there was no such "proceed to ...." link where I could click on.
I've tried again just now and didn't get the time out error this time.
take.ms/SvJfj
This error means that either you changed one of the codes of the florida state zone to something else than FL so edit it anc check that it is not the case; or you entered "Florida" instead of FL in the "state code" field of your UPS shipping method, in the "warehouse" area.
So please check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.