FedEx Shipping - ETA Format
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
I've tried to change the ETA format to 12 hour, but it reverts back to 24 hour format. Also, that selection should really be two radio boxes, not check boxes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks for your feedback, I just added some changes regarding the ETA format FedEx option, can you :
- Download/install that last FedEx shipping plugin
- Add a value on the "ETA format" option and save
- Try it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Change the line:
if(!empty($response->Notifications->Message) && $response->Notifications->Message != 'Authentication Failed') {
to:
if(!$notif && !empty($response->Notifications->Message) && $response->Notifications->Message != 'Service is not allowed') {
in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/fedex.php and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, remove the line:
$app->enqueueMessage('The FedEx request failed with the message : ' . $response->Notifications->Message);
altogether and that will definitely remove the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I couldn't reproduce that issue on my end with valid credential, can you give me a temporary back-end access to your website so that I can directly test it ?I made that change and I am still getting that error. I even added a period to the end of the "Service is not allowed" message, as that is what is displayed, but that didn't work either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem is related to the international shipping options. I can only have FedEx International Ground selected without getting that error. If any other international shipping option is selected, I get that "Service is not allowed" message.
I don't have shipping as the first step in the checkout, so I am rather surprised that it is trying to check on shipping rates before even getting to that step (especially before a shipping address is selected).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Then it probably means that you don't that access to these services with your FedEx account, or that your order (shipping address/order weight&size/...) isn't "shippable" by these services.The problem is related to the international shipping options. I can only have FedEx International Ground selected without getting that error. If any other international shipping option is selected, I get that "Service is not allowed" message.
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow through some screenshots so that I can understand and explain it to you ?I don't have shipping as the first step in the checkout, so I am rather surprised that it is trying to check on shipping rates before even getting to that step (especially before a shipping address is selected).
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can access those services if I login to the FedEx website to create a shipping label, so that does not seem to be the case.Mohamed Thelji wrote: Then it probably means that you don't that access to these services with your FedEx account,
If that was the case, then those shipping options should not be displayed to the customer. There should not be an error message displayed.Mohamed Thelji wrote: or that your order (shipping address/order weight&size/...) isn't "shippable" by these services.
Cart -> Login -> Address -> Shipping -> Payment -> Cart status / Status / Terms and ConditionsMohamed Thelji wrote: Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow through some screenshots so that I can understand and explain it to you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After many tests, I wasn't able to reproduce your issue on my end, so without a temporary back-end/FTP access I won't be able to debug it for you and find from where your issue is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, the plugin's debug info shows rates for the valid requested services so I'm not sure why those rates are not being displayed to the customer. I can provide backend/FTP access. Thanks!
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"The FedEx request failed with the message : Service is not allowed."
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That error message only show when one of the service that you use, isn't allowed for :The FedEx request failed with the message : Service is not allowed.
- Your FedEx account
- Product dimensions & weight
- The shipping address used by your customer.
So you should check each FedEx services to know from where it's coming.
Can you give me some screenshots of the way you configured your FedEx shipping method *
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would expect that the FedEx plugin would work like the USPS plugin in that if a service is available for the order the rate appears and if there is a service not available for the order then the service does not appear. The USPS plugin does not show an error message to the customer if a particular service is not available to them.
I'm not sure what you meant to ask here ... I emailed Joomla user details and SFTP access yesterday.Mohamed Thelji wrote: Can you give me
Thanks!
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
My bad I just didn't finished my sentence
I understand what you mean and you're right, that error message shouldn't be displayed, we already fixed it through the last FedEx shipping plugin version :
Please log in or register to see it.
Can you test it with it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.