FedEx Shipping - Language Override Issue
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202485
by gpraceman
FedEx Shipping - Language Override Issue was created by gpraceman
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
Every time I go into the FedEx plugin and save the settings, it appends a set of new language entries to the languages overrides. I had tons of duplicate entries, as I have played around a lot with those settings. It really should not be adding to the language overrides at all.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
Every time I go into the FedEx plugin and save the settings, it appends a set of new language entries to the languages overrides. I had tons of duplicate entries, as I have played around a lot with those settings. It really should not be adding to the language overrides at all.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by gpraceman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic FedEx Shipping - Language Override Issue
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
Remove the code:
from the file plugins/hikashopshipping/fedex/fedex.php as it is obsolete and that will remove the problem.
Thank you for your feedback.
Remove the code:
Code:
$elements = array($element);
$key = key($elements);
if(empty($elements[$key]->shipping_params->lang_file_override)){
jimport('joomla.filesystem.file');
jimport('joomla.filesystem.folder');
$folder = JLanguage::getLanguagePath(JPATH_ROOT).DS.'overrides';
$path = $folder.DS.'en-GB.override.ini';
$content_override='';
if(JFile::exists($path)){
$content_override=JFile::read($path);
}
$content_override .= '
FEDEX_METER_ID="Meter #"'.'
FEDEX_ACCOUNT_NUMBER="Account #"'.'
FEDEX_API_KEY="API Key"'.'
FEDEX_API_PASSWORD="API Password"'.'
FEDEX_SHOW_ETA="Show ETA?"'.'
FEDEX_SHOW_ETA_FORMAT="ETA Format"'.'
PACKAGING_TYPE="Packaging Type"'.'
BOX_DIMENSIONS="Box Dimensions"'.'
ORIGINATION_POSTCODE="Ship From Postcode"'.'
SENDER_COMPANY="Sender Company"'.'
SENDER_PHONE="Sender Phone"'.'
SENDER_ADDRESS="Sender Address"'.'
SENDER_CITY="Sender City"'.'
SENDER_STATE="Sender State"'.'
SENDER_POSTCODE="Sender Zip"';
if(!JFolder::exists($folder)){
JFolder::create($folder);
}
if(JFolder::exists($folder)){
$path = $folder.DS.'en-GB.override.ini';
$result = JFile::write($path, $content_override);
if(!$result){
hikashop_display(JText::sprintf('FAIL_SAVE',$path),'error');
}else {
$elements[$key]->shipping_params->lang_file_override = 1;
}
}
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds