- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
My UPS rates are super high!
11 years 4 months ago #202993
by Shelley
My UPS rates are super high! was created by Shelley
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bugtussleburn.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : UPS rates WAY too high
Hi,
I'm having issues with my ups rates through the shopping cart are WAY too high. I've installed the latest version.
Can you please hint me in the right direction?
I appreciate any help.
Thank you!!
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : UPS rates WAY too high
Hi,
I'm having issues with my ups rates through the shopping cart are WAY too high. I've installed the latest version.
Can you please hint me in the right direction?
I appreciate any help.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203005
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic My UPS rates are super high!
Hello,
Firstly, can you give me more information like :
- The dimensions/weight of the product that was on your cart
- The way you configured your shipping method through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Firstly, can you give me more information like :
- The dimensions/weight of the product that was on your cart
- The way you configured your shipping method through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203056
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic My UPS rates are super high!
Hi,
Thank you!
I've attached some screen shots. I used the UPS plugin. The package is 8 lbs and 12x12x12.
It SHOULD cost about 18$ but it's coming out as 64 or 56 or WAY more than 18
Again, thanks for any help.
Shelley
Thank you!
I've attached some screen shots. I used the UPS plugin. The package is 8 lbs and 12x12x12.
It SHOULD cost about 18$ but it's coming out as 64 or 56 or WAY more than 18
Again, thanks for any help.
Shelley
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Shelley. Reason: adding graphic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203060
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic My UPS rates are super high!
Hello,
Note that you have set the "Price" option to 5, so that rates will be equals to the rates that UPS is sending + 5$.
You should also set a state/province code through you UPS shipping configuration page.
Note that you have set the "Price" option to 5, so that rates will be equals to the rates that UPS is sending + 5$.
You should also set a state/province code through you UPS shipping configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203097
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic My UPS rates are super high!
I have done both and it still is sending the wrong information.
I'm sure it's something simple. I'm desperate for a fix.
I'm sure it's something simple. I'm desperate for a fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203156
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic My UPS rates are super high!
I also went through steps for setting up shipping again using your documentation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203164
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic My UPS rates are super high!
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a temporary backend access to your website so we could test directly on our end ?
It will allow us to check your configuration and understand the UPS returned rates.
Please use the "contact us" page with a link to that thread, so we will know how to do with the credentials.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have a temporary backend access to your website so we could test directly on our end ?
It will allow us to check your configuration and understand the UPS returned rates.
Please use the "contact us" page with a link to that thread, so we will know how to do with the credentials.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shelley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203173
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic My UPS rates are super high!
Done! Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203202
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic My UPS rates are super high!
I checked your UPS configuration and note that you should remove the UPS "Price" option that you have set to 5, and also set the "Group packages" option to YES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shelley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203252
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic My UPS rates are super high!
Thanks...that helped. How do I make it into 1 package instead of 2?
My shipper says she can get 4 jars..my minimum into one 12 x 12 x 12 box with a total weight of 8 lbs. When I set the size and weight on the product level..does it mean for all 4 minimum bought..or is it for 1 single jar?
Thank you so much already!!
My shipper says she can get 4 jars..my minimum into one 12 x 12 x 12 box with a total weight of 8 lbs. When I set the size and weight on the product level..does it mean for all 4 minimum bought..or is it for 1 single jar?
Thank you so much already!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203253
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic My UPS rates are super high!
figured it out!!! Thank you so so so so much!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds