Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #203483
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin was created by simo90
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.m2820.com/store/store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
I am using the usps shipping plugin and when I change the number of products in the shopping cart, the shipping charge stays the same. It doesn't matter how much I add, the shipping always stays the same. I've attached my settings, but I took out my USPS WebTools User ID. I will also attach my settings for my product page in case that makes a difference. The product page does have a section at the bottom right called "Shipping Prices," but I can't seem to change anything in there.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
I am using the usps shipping plugin and when I change the number of products in the shopping cart, the shipping charge stays the same. It doesn't matter how much I add, the shipping always stays the same. I've attached my settings, but I took out my USPS WebTools User ID. I will also attach my settings for my product page in case that makes a difference. The product page does have a section at the bottom right called "Shipping Prices," but I can't seem to change anything in there.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by simo90.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203487
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin
Hi,
In your screenshot, we can't see the weight and the dimension of the product.
Would it be possible to see the rest of the product configuration ?
Regards,
In your screenshot, we can't see the weight and the dimension of the product.
Would it be possible to see the rest of the product configuration ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203546
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin
Sorry about that, I thought I had captured the entire screen. See the attachment.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203547
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin
Hi,
Thanks for the screenshot. Your product configure looks good.
I see that your website is HikaShop 2.4.0 with the build "1503261514" and the last build for HikaShop 2.4.0 is "1505191201"
So can you please re-download HikaShop 2.4.0 in order to use the last build ; so we will be sure that you're not affected by something we already fix.
Regards,
Thanks for the screenshot. Your product configure looks good.
I see that your website is HikaShop 2.4.0 with the build "1503261514" and the last build for HikaShop 2.4.0 is "1505191201"
So can you please re-download HikaShop 2.4.0 in order to use the last build ; so we will be sure that you're not affected by something we already fix.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203559
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin
Oh...well that was easy. That fixed the problem. I'll make sure I have the latest version next time. Inside Joomla, it said I had the latest version, but I guess I need to download it again, just to make sure.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203562
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping cost doesn't change w usps shipping plgin
Hi,
It is something that we will improve as soon as possible
Regards,
It is something that we will improve as soon as possible
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds