- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002
11 years 3 months ago #204127
by danial
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002 was created by danial
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test.atrnameh.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002
Hello,
I tried to configure UPS plugin with the credential information my customer provided. But I faced this error in checkout page:
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002. Message: Invalid Authentication Information
I sent my problem to UPS support as I thought it is probably not a HikaShop issue but authentication problem with my credentials and they asked me for "XML request and response files associated with the error".
I checked UPS plugin files and could not find such XML files. It would be very appreciated if you could help me about how to obtain these files and any other suggestion about how to deal with this error would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002
Hello,
I tried to configure UPS plugin with the credential information my customer provided. But I faced this error in checkout page:
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002. Message: Invalid Authentication Information
I sent my problem to UPS support as I thought it is probably not a HikaShop issue but authentication problem with my credentials and they asked me for "XML request and response files associated with the error".
I checked UPS plugin files and could not find such XML files. It would be very appreciated if you could help me about how to obtain these files and any other suggestion about how to deal with this error would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204141
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002
Hi,
You can use the "debug" setting in the plugin ; it will display the XML in the page.
But the XML will be displayed in the page as HTML commentaries, so you will have to see the page source.
In the plugin configuration, please check that you did not add extra spaces ; it could be a source of your issue (if your credentials are right).
Regards,
You can use the "debug" setting in the plugin ; it will display the XML in the page.
But the XML will be displayed in the page as HTML commentaries, so you will have to see the page source.
In the plugin configuration, please check that you did not add extra spaces ; it could be a source of your issue (if your credentials are right).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danial
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204259
by danial
Replied by danial on topic Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 250002
Dear Jerome,
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I could not find the "debug" option in UPS plugin settings. But I could obtain the required XML info by adding two echo commands in lines 1726 (XML request) and 1880 (XML response) of this file:
plugins > hikashopshipping > ups > ups.php
Command: echo $xml;
I will explain the complete solution in details as soon as I can solve it.
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I could not find the "debug" option in UPS plugin settings. But I could obtain the required XML info by adding two echo commands in lines 1726 (XML request) and 1880 (XML response) of this file:
plugins > hikashopshipping > ups > ups.php
Command: echo $xml;
I will explain the complete solution in details as soon as I can solve it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds