- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
UPS
11 years 3 months ago #206092
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hi,
Can you please provide more details about what is not working.
Regards,
Can you please provide more details about what is not working.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #206758
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS
Hello,
Can you firstly follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ ? www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Can you firstly follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ ? www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208723
by RGB
I am testing one product with dimensions and it is still not showing me the UPS shipping option on checkout. If I paste here my login details, can you login and check the setting for me, please
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by RGB.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208859
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hi,
You said that your product have dimensions, but does your product have weight ?
How did you configured your shipping method ?
Does the shipping method published ?
Does the shipping method have restriction ?
Do you have the "shipping" action in your checkout workflow ?
Do you have Joomla system message displayed in your website (to see if the plugin gave you errors) ? (see FAQ for that).
etc...
Regards,
You said that your product have dimensions, but does your product have weight ?
How did you configured your shipping method ?
Does the shipping method published ?
Does the shipping method have restriction ?
Do you have the "shipping" action in your checkout workflow ?
Do you have Joomla system message displayed in your website (to see if the plugin gave you errors) ? (see FAQ for that).
etc...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209090
by RGB
You said that your product have dimensions, but does your product have weight ? Yes
How did you configured your shipping method ? Yes
Does the shipping method published ? Yes
Does the shipping method have restriction ? No
Do you have the "shipping" action in your checkout workflow ? Yes
Do you have Joomla system message displayed in your website (to see if the plugin gave you errors) ? (see FAQ for that). Please send me the link. I can't seem to find this on your FAQ section
How did you configured your shipping method ? Yes
Does the shipping method published ? Yes
Does the shipping method have restriction ? No
Do you have the "shipping" action in your checkout workflow ? Yes
Do you have Joomla system message displayed in your website (to see if the plugin gave you errors) ? (see FAQ for that). Please send me the link. I can't seem to find this on your FAQ section
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209111
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hi,
Sorry, I though it was in the FAQ but it was in the "compatibility issue" page.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...issues.html#messages
But I checked your website and you have the Joomla messages in your template.
So I make a simple test with a guest account and can see UPS once I configured a correct address (even if I do not live near the Louvre)
pasteboard.co/282xHNom.png
Regards,
Sorry, I though it was in the FAQ but it was in the "compatibility issue" page.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...issues.html#messages
But I checked your website and you have the Joomla messages in your template.
So I make a simple test with a guest account and can see UPS once I configured a correct address (even if I do not live near the Louvre)
pasteboard.co/282xHNom.png
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds