- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Fixed Rate Table
11 years 2 months ago #208410
by RGB
Shipping Fixed Rate Table was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shipping Fixed Rate Table
I have in the shipping options a USPS fixed rate table with different options.
IE: 1-2 lbs = $4
3-5 lbs = $6
6-5 lbs = $8
8-9 lbs = $10
If the order is 9 lbs total I want only the $10 option to be displayed, however, it shows all the options from 1 - 9 lbs. How do I fix this
Also, I entered all the UPS info required for that shipping method and it is not showing up during the checkout process. Please advise
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shipping Fixed Rate Table
I have in the shipping options a USPS fixed rate table with different options.
IE: 1-2 lbs = $4
3-5 lbs = $6
6-5 lbs = $8
8-9 lbs = $10
If the order is 9 lbs total I want only the $10 option to be displayed, however, it shows all the options from 1 - 9 lbs. How do I fix this
Also, I entered all the UPS info required for that shipping method and it is not showing up during the checkout process. Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208411
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Fixed Rate Table
Hi,
Could you provide screenshots of your shipping method settings so that we can see what you did ?
Also, can you make sure that you set a weight and dimensions to your products ?
Could you provide screenshots of your shipping method settings so that we can see what you did ?
Also, can you make sure that you set a weight and dimensions to your products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208654
by RGB
Replied by RGB on topic Shipping Fixed Rate Table
I hadnt set up a min and max weight on each of the shipping options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208673
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Fixed Rate Table
Hello,
If you want it to work as you want, you'll HAVE to use these options.I hadnt set up a min and max weight on each of the shipping options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds