- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
multiple products with different prices
- ScottSenffner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209377
by ScottSenffner
multiple products with different prices was created by ScottSenffner
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 39.0
I have two products (single items) that I need shipped at 22.00. I have a combo package that needs to be shipped at 44.00. I have two warranty's that have no shipping. what is the best way to do this? Can each item have it's own shipping price? how would that be done?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 39.0
I have two products (single items) that I need shipped at 22.00. I have a combo package that needs to be shipped at 44.00. I have two warranty's that have no shipping. what is the best way to do this? Can each item have it's own shipping price? how would that be done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #209402
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic multiple products with different prices
Hello,
The solution will just be to :
- Use the "Use price per product" option of your shipping method configuration page
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a shipping price / fee for your product through the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page
The solution will just be to :
- Use the "Use price per product" option of your shipping method configuration page
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a shipping price / fee for your product through the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209504
by solarpanels24
Best Solar Panels
Quality Solar Panels
Roof Solar Installation
Solar Power
Replied by solarpanels24 on topic multiple products with different prices
Mohamed Thelji's wrote:
Thanks :silly: :silly:
Hello,
The solution will just be to :
- Use the "Use price per product" option of your shipping method configuration page
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a shipping price / fee for your product through the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page
Thanks :silly: :silly:
Best Solar Panels
Quality Solar Panels
Roof Solar Installation
Solar Power
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds