- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
How to enter min or max shipping volume
11 years 2 months ago #209728
by jvstratum
How to enter min or max shipping volume was created by jvstratum
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
Hi,
How do I enter the min and max shipping volumes when creating a new shipping method. Do I need to calculate it to m3 or do I enter it like HxWxD or H,W,D?
The maximum volume I neet to enter is 100x50x50 cm
Thanks in advance!
Joep
Hi,
How do I enter the min and max shipping volumes when creating a new shipping method. Do I need to calculate it to m3 or do I enter it like HxWxD or H,W,D?
The maximum volume I neet to enter is 100x50x50 cm
Thanks in advance!
Joep
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209740
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to enter min or max shipping volume
Hi,
The volume is the sum of the "product_length * product_width * product_height" of the products in the order.
That volume is converted to the unit you have chosen in the shipping configuration.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional
Regards,
The volume is the sum of the "product_length * product_width * product_height" of the products in the order.
That volume is converted to the unit you have chosen in the shipping configuration.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jvstratum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds