- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
CanadaPost handling fee
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #210440
by remotelyyours
CanadaPost handling fee was created by remotelyyours
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
albertatacticalrifle.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
Currently CanadaPost (CP) plugin ignores handlig fee options.
Here how it looks in the sellonline.canadapost.ca profile:
The handling fee should be added to the shipping rate calculated and returned by the CP server. The handling fee is returned by the server, but the HikasShop CP plugin ignores it.
Here is an XML fragment returned by the CP server:
I badly need to include it. This how I fixed the issue.
In file
plugins/hikashopshipping/canadapost/canadapost.php
line about 630-635 is
After it I added the handling fee inclusion
Please include this in the next plugin version so I don't loose my modifications.
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
Currently CanadaPost (CP) plugin ignores handlig fee options.
Here how it looks in the sellonline.canadapost.ca profile:
The handling fee should be added to the shipping rate calculated and returned by the CP server. The handling fee is returned by the server, but the HikasShop CP plugin ignores it.
Here is an XML fragment returned by the CP server:
I badly need to include it. This how I fixed the issue.
In file
plugins/hikashopshipping/canadapost/canadapost.php
line about 630-635 is
Code:
foreach($xml->ratesAndServicesResponse->product as $rate){
$shipment[$i]['value'] = $rate->rate->__toString();
Code:
if (isset($xml->ratesAndServicesResponse->handling)) {
$handling = $xml->ratesAndServicesResponse->handling->__toString();
$shipment[$i]['value'] = $shipment[$i]['value']+$handling;
}
Please include this in the next plugin version so I don't loose my modifications.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210461
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic CanadaPost handling fee
Hi,
I integrated you patch in the plugin ; it will be reviewed by the team before the release.
Regards,
I integrated you patch in the plugin ; it will be reviewed by the team before the release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: remotelyyours
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds