- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Calling the onAfterOrderConfirm within a shipping
11 years 1 month ago #210846
by jdouglas
Calling the onAfterOrderConfirm within a shipping was created by jdouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How do I call the onAfterOrderConfirm function from within a shipping plugging?
Hi,
How do I call the onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order,&$methods,$method_id) function from within a shipping function?
Is there something that must be done first? I am getting a 500 error everytime I include it as a method in my class.
Basically, I want to send some information about the order to the database after it is completed.
Thanks!
Joel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How do I call the onAfterOrderConfirm function from within a shipping plugging?
Hi,
How do I call the onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order,&$methods,$method_id) function from within a shipping function?
Is there something that must be done first? I am getting a 500 error everytime I include it as a method in my class.
Basically, I want to send some information about the order to the database after it is completed.
Thanks!
Joel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210849
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Calling the onAfterOrderConfirm within a shipping
Hi,
You don't call it ; HikaShop will.
Please read the developer documentation for more details :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...#onAfterOrderConfirm
If you got 500 error ; you should take a look a your error log.
Regards,
You don't call it ; HikaShop will.
Please read the developer documentation for more details :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...#onAfterOrderConfirm
If you got 500 error ; you should take a look a your error log.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210908
by jdouglas
Replied by jdouglas on topic Calling the onAfterOrderConfirm within a shipping
I found the issue. I had the function onAfterOrderConfirm defined previously in my class.
I guess it got lost in all my functions there.
Its working fine again
thanks!
I guess it got lost in all my functions there.
Its working fine again
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds