- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
Frontend display of shipping methods
11 years 1 month ago #210900
by NADEJDE
Frontend display of shipping methods was created by NADEJDE
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.coloidale.ro
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : It is not an error.
Simply I would like to change the display order for shipping methods, in frontend. I tried to change and save the order in the backend configuration module, and I succeeded, but in the frontend it does not happens anything, the order is the same, maybe the id order, I dont know.
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : It is not an error.
Simply I would like to change the display order for shipping methods, in frontend. I tried to change and save the order in the backend configuration module, and I succeeded, but in the frontend it does not happens anything, the order is the same, maybe the id order, I dont know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #210905
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Frontend display of shipping methods
Hello,
Can you try to download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you're still have that issue can you give me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping methods ordering and of the result that you are having through your checkout workflow.
Can you try to download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you're still have that issue can you give me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping methods ordering and of the result that you are having through your checkout workflow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211017
by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic Frontend display of shipping methods
It would be interesting to test, only if this version would install on Joomla 3.3.6. First I tried as it is, and then extracted. Still I cant install it. No error message, nothing. If you want site access, to check, please let me know by e-mail: paul.nadejde@coloidale.ro
L.E. I succeeded to install it. I tried first to use the tar.gzip file, so it didn't worked.
I will check the issue and let you know.
L.L.E. Now the ordering works, I could change order of shipping methods for frontend.
Thank you
L.E. I succeeded to install it. I tried first to use the tar.gzip file, so it didn't worked.
I will check the issue and let you know.
L.L.E. Now the ordering works, I could change order of shipping methods for frontend.
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by NADEJDE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds