- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
I will not add shipping freight
11 years 1 month ago #211844
by optiplus
I will not add shipping freight was created by optiplus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I will not add shipping freight .
I added HikaShop manual shipping plugin
I will not add shipping freight .
I added HikaShop manual shipping plugin.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I will not add shipping freight .
I added HikaShop manual shipping plugin
I will not add shipping freight .
I added HikaShop manual shipping plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211845
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic I will not add shipping freight
Hi,
What is your question ?
Regards,
What is your question ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211904
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic I will not add shipping freight
Does not include freight and shipping , you could help me please?
I created a shipping method , but not added the price of shipping .
sorry for my bad english.
Regards.
I created a shipping method , but not added the price of shipping .
sorry for my bad english.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #211920
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I will not add shipping freight
Hello,
Checking each point of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Checking each point of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds