- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
No shipping method found
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
Because USPS and UPS "lookup" facilities just never seemed to work correctly, I added a manual shipping method (with the manual plugin) to "The rest of the world" being everywhere except USA and Canada. I assigned a min weight of 17oz and a max weight of 200oz. It is published.
The shipping options is shown on a particular product weighing 2lbs (28oz). A customer from Australia tried to order it and he got that error, as did I when I used an Australian address.
Why? It seems in 2.5.0 that every shipping method is assigned to every product regardless. I guess this saves time in setup, but doesn't seem to make sense when there's a shipping method for max weight 17oz assigned to this product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'll need more information about your issue, can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping method and products that you had in your cart during the checkout ?
Also if you're havung a "No shipping method was found" error message, a good solution can be to follow each point of the "shipping section" of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you tell me where do you exactly want to ship your products ? Because with your current shipping configuration, you'll only be able to deliver your products to :The shipping options is shown on a particular product weighing 2lbs (28oz). A customer from Australia tried to order it and he got that error, as did I when I used an Australian address.
Why?
- USA
- Canada
- Afghanistan
You didn't configured any shipping method by using the "Zone" option to ship your products to Australia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
No, you'll just have to :Do I have to make a separate shipping entry for each individual country?
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- Create a custom shipping zone and add in it every countries different that USA and Canada
- Create a "The rest of the world" shipping method, and add your custom shipping zone on the "Zone" option.
Then you'll have a shipping method for every country including Australia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.