Skip to main content

Problem with free shipping

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213013 by joostbloom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

HEllo,

I have a problem with free shipping when reaching a certain amount in the cart. I have setup two shipping methods (with hikasshop manual plugin):
1. costs € 6.95, restriction: maximum € 30,00
2. costs € 0, restriction: minimum € 30,01

Unfortunately the free shipping is not shown when the amount of the cart is more than € 30,00. No matter the amount it is always showing the shippingcosts of € 6,95.

I have tried a lot and search the forum but I can not get the clue of what it going wrong. I hope someone can help me....

regards,
Joost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213021 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with free shipping
Hi,

I think that you are using "force the shipping regardless of the weight" but your shipping methods does not include the "virtual product prices".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213096 by joostbloom
Hi Jerome,

I am using "force the shipping regardless of the weight" but in the shipping methods I have also activated 'virtual product prices'. Attached you find the set up of both the shipping methods.
I hope you see what I am doing wrong....

regards,
Joost
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by joostbloom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213125 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Joost,
Your free shipping method should actually be displayed for orders with a price above 30.01€, can you show me a screenshots of an example where your free shipping method isn't displayed ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213194 by joostbloom
Hello,

Attached you find a screenshot of the cart and a screenshot of the shipping methods.
Is it clear to you?

regards,
Joost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213202 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Joost,
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly check this ?
You can send it to me through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213347 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with free shipping
Hi,

Thanks for the accesses but I'm afraid that they are not working properly.

Warning
De combinatie van gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord is niet correct of u heeft nog geen account.


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213383 by joostbloom
Hello,

Please try again!

Regards,
Joost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213395 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with free shipping
Hi,

Still the same.
Are you sure that you sent the right credentials ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213418 by joostbloom
Hi,

Please try it again. I have entered the credentials again and tested it.

Regards,
Joost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213427 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with free shipping
Hi,

We were able to login. However, everything seems correct with your settings so I couldn't find the problem.
Could you provide a FTP access so that we can debug the files ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213522 by joostbloom
Hello,

The FTP-credentials are sent through your contactform.

regards,
Joost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213524 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I just sent you my IP address so that you can unlock it for the FTP access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213632 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
The issue was coming from the minimum / maximum price options of the shipping method configuration page. In fact, a wrong total price was used for these options through the checkout when we also had a percentage coupon on the cart.

I just fixed it on your end, but if someone have a similar issue, you should download the last Hikashop version through our website and install it again.

Thank your for your feedback.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum