- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Fedex Request reflects KG in weight units
11 years 2 weeks ago #213829
by webxc-mfx
Fedex Request reflects KG in weight units was created by webxc-mfx
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.wildblueberryproducts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Weight' => array ( 'Value' => '4.8', 'Units' => 'KG', ), 0 => array ( 'Dimensions' => array ( 'Length' => '422.4', 'Width' => '422.4', 'Height' => '625.6', 'Units' => 'CM', )
This is the information reflected within the weight/Dimensions area of the request that the fedex plugin is sending out.
I do not understand why KG/CM values are send from my shopping cart when all values I can find in our system are set to oz.lb and in/ft. I assume this is why the rates I am charged by fedex upon shipment are different than the rates my website indicates upon order.
Any suggestions? Thank you.
FEDEX plugin 2.5.0
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Weight' => array ( 'Value' => '4.8', 'Units' => 'KG', ), 0 => array ( 'Dimensions' => array ( 'Length' => '422.4', 'Width' => '422.4', 'Height' => '625.6', 'Units' => 'CM', )
This is the information reflected within the weight/Dimensions area of the request that the fedex plugin is sending out.
I do not understand why KG/CM values are send from my shopping cart when all values I can find in our system are set to oz.lb and in/ft. I assume this is why the rates I am charged by fedex upon shipment are different than the rates my website indicates upon order.
Any suggestions? Thank you.
FEDEX plugin 2.5.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 weeks ago #213876
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fedex Request reflects KG in weight units
Hello,
Are these values correctly converted ? Or do you have a product with :
Weight : 4.8 lb/oz
Length : 422.4 in/ft
Width: 422.4 in/ft
Height : 625.6 in/ft
If they are converted, there won't be any problem, but if that's not the case we'll have to check and debug it.
Also, can you give me more information regarding your shipping method configuration page and your product through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Are these values correctly converted ? Or do you have a product with :
Weight : 4.8 lb/oz
Length : 422.4 in/ft
Width: 422.4 in/ft
Height : 625.6 in/ft
If they are converted, there won't be any problem, but if that's not the case we'll have to check and debug it.
Also, can you give me more information regarding your shipping method configuration page and your product through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213939
by webxc-mfx
Replied by webxc-mfx on topic Fedex Request reflects KG in weight units
The order placed to generate the request mentioned above was for a quantity of 40.
The weight for each item is 2 oz.
The volume is 2 x 2 x 3 in
Screenshots attached
The weight for each item is 2 oz.
The volume is 2 x 2 x 3 in
Screenshots attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 weeks ago #213948
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fedex Request reflects KG in weight units
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and the FedEx plugin is correctly sending a product with :
- Weight : 1KG (minimum is 1KG)
- Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 7.62 cm <==> 2 x 2 x 3 in
That shipping method is correctly working on my end I'll probably need a temporary access to your back-end to directly test it. You can send it through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.
I just tested it on my end and the FedEx plugin is correctly sending a product with :
- Weight : 1KG (minimum is 1KG)
- Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 7.62 cm <==> 2 x 2 x 3 in
That shipping method is correctly working on my end I'll probably need a temporary access to your back-end to directly test it. You can send it through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214008
by webxc-mfx
Replied by webxc-mfx on topic Fedex Request reflects KG in weight units
My main concern was that our request to FedEx was represented in KG/CM instead of oz/in.
I assumed that I had something wrong in our configuration.
The rates are not that far off now, so if this is the way it's suppose to work, I'm all set.
Thanks!
I assumed that I had something wrong in our configuration.
The rates are not that far off now, so if this is the way it's suppose to work, I'm all set.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds