- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Free Shipping Not Available
11 years 1 week ago #214612
by davec
Free Shipping Not Available was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi
I have set up a site with a number of shipping options based on weight. All work as expected. However now the client wants to offer Free Shipping which is for Collection only.
The products weights go from 0.1kg - 10kg max. These are actually dummy weights so that the shipping calculates.
For the free shipping I added the price of 0 with postcode pre-fix NR and then minimun postcode of 32 and max postcode of 33. The weight I set as from 0.1 kg with no maximum.
I then tried a adding a product as guest but I do not get the option to select Collection only.
Auto select default shipping and payment methods
Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection
are both set to no.
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi
I have set up a site with a number of shipping options based on weight. All work as expected. However now the client wants to offer Free Shipping which is for Collection only.
The products weights go from 0.1kg - 10kg max. These are actually dummy weights so that the shipping calculates.
For the free shipping I added the price of 0 with postcode pre-fix NR and then minimun postcode of 32 and max postcode of 33. The weight I set as from 0.1 kg with no maximum.
I then tried a adding a product as guest but I do not get the option to select Collection only.
Auto select default shipping and payment methods
Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection
are both set to no.
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 week ago #214623
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free Shipping Not Available
Hello Dave,
Can you show me some screenshots of how your configured your free shipping method so that I can reproduce it on my end (Options+Restrictions) ?
Thanks.
Can you show me some screenshots of how your configured your free shipping method so that I can reproduce it on my end (Options+Restrictions) ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214798
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Free Shipping Not Available
Hello Mohamed
Please find attached the screenshot for the free shipping method.
Thanks
Dave
Please find attached the screenshot for the free shipping method.
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Free Shipping Not Available
Hi,
The problem is probably with the post code.
The way you set it, the payment method would only appear if the post code of the customer is exactly NR32 or NR33
The problem is probably with the post code.
The way you set it, the payment method would only appear if the post code of the customer is exactly NR32 or NR33
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214921
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Free Shipping Not Available
Hi
even if I fill in the address details on the initial page the option is not available. The checkut is set as a Guest so no actual registration is required.
Are you able to suggest a way to overcome this?
Dave
even if I fill in the address details on the initial page the option is not available. The checkut is set as a Guest so no actual registration is required.
Are you able to suggest a way to overcome this?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 week ago #214929
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free Shipping Not Available
Hi,
Firstly, can you test it without the post code restriction to see if it's actually coming from it ?
Thanks.
Firstly, can you test it without the post code restriction to see if it's actually coming from it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds