- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping Method Restriction
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I have some shipping costs in my ecommerce and I restricted the most part of these to warehouse1 and the others to warehouse2. I also have some products set to warehouse1 and others to warehouse2, but if i try to buy a product set to warehouse2 (see the link) I get the shipping cost of warehouse2.
How can I fix that issue?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes ; that's the logic.if i try to buy a product set to warehouse2 (see the link) I get the shipping cost of warehouse2.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes that's logic.I'm sorry, I would say that if i try to buy a product set to warehouse2, I get the shipping cost of warehouse1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have more details about your product & shipping configuration ?
Right now, I can add the product in the cart and see a shipping method during the checkout ("manual" ID 1) ; but I can't confirm that it's a shipping method for "warehouse1" or confirm that the product right is in "warehouse1".
I perform a simple test in my local website and I can't reproduce your issue ; so I think that I don't have the same configuration than yours for some parameters (product, warehouse, shipping or main configuration).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This setting is for shipping cost restricted to warehouse 2
This product is from warehouse-1
ams20.siteground.eu/~hidesign/en/furnish...ria-lovely-rita.html
This product is from warehouse-2
ams20.siteground.eu/~hidesign/en/furnish...host-high-stool.html
If you try to buy the product from the warehouse-2 you should have free shipping, but is not so.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The shipping method I got is neither the two shipping you have shown : PROMO 250 IT
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But the shipping method associated with warehouse-2 (Spedizione Gratuita) is only one, and it is Spedizione Gratuita.
So purchasing the second product "Sgabello Alto Charles Ghost" you should have the shipping cost "Spedizione Gratuita", instead you get PROMO 250 IT or other shipping cost associated with warehouse-1(hidesign).
Hope it is more clear now.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with the "Sgabello Alto Charles Ghost" product and the only available shipping method was "Standard IT". Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it ?
Note that you can send it through the contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it on my end with the SAME configuration and it worked fine. Your issue seems to be coming from the fact that the variant of your "Sgabello Alto Charles Ghost" product aren't correctly analysed, in fact, when I manually create another product with variants, it's working fine.
Can you also test it with another product that you'll manually create ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's possible to fix that issue?
Thank you so much.
I don't know if it's important but I want to say you that I have assigned the warehouse using a mass action, to all products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It could mean that you've messed with the warehouse of the variants where normally the variants shouldn't have any warehouse assigned.
So you probably want to run a mass action with a filter on product_parent_id>0 and an action product_warehouse_id=0
in order to straighten that out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.