- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How can I manually integrate shipping price
10 years 11 months ago #215964
by dugowe
How can I manually integrate shipping price was created by dugowe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.spanishwinehouse.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi
I am thinking to use manual shipping method, But there is no where I can configure prices per/KG for different country.
What I wanted is, when a client buy any iterms, during the checkout it should show the shippment price depending on the country selected
Thank in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi
I am thinking to use manual shipping method, But there is no where I can configure prices per/KG for different country.
What I wanted is, when a client buy any iterms, during the checkout it should show the shippment price depending on the country selected
Thank in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215977
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I manually integrate shipping price
Hi,
There is no "price per KG" ; but you can create as many "manual shipping" configuration as you want and specify some restrictions for each one.
That's the best way to have your shipping configuration depending the zone (country) and depending some weight ranges.
Regards,
There is no "price per KG" ; but you can create as many "manual shipping" configuration as you want and specify some restrictions for each one.
That's the best way to have your shipping configuration depending the zone (country) and depending some weight ranges.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220585
by dugowe
Replied by dugowe on topic How can I manually integrate shipping price
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds