- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
Module - to free delivery missing
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #216782
by StudioPrzyLesie
Module - to free delivery missing was created by StudioPrzyLesie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Is it possible to configure the system / module that when you add products, client saw how close to free delivery?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Is it possible to configure the system / module that when you add products, client saw how close to free delivery?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216786
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Module - to free delivery missing
Hi,
The "free delivery" is related to your configuration of shipping methods and can be affected by a lot of settings ; the price is just one of them, but you can also have the address (zone), the quantity, the weight, the size, the Joomla user group...
So, it is not possible to "configure the system" to do so ; but you can use a view override in order to add some custom PHP code, make your checks and display your own message.
More about customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
The "free delivery" is related to your configuration of shipping methods and can be affected by a lot of settings ; the price is just one of them, but you can also have the address (zone), the quantity, the weight, the size, the Joomla user group...
So, it is not possible to "configure the system" to do so ; but you can use a view override in order to add some custom PHP code, make your checks and display your own message.
More about customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
10 years 11 months ago #216873
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Module - to free delivery missing
Thank you.
I know the power supply configuration, they are really big
This option, by which I ask, is very popular in other stores - because what I'm asking.
I'm not a programmer, and would need a plugin. Whether you are could hint where and what place?
I know the power supply configuration, they are really big
This option, by which I ask, is very popular in other stores - because what I'm asking.
I'm not a programmer, and would need a plugin. Whether you are could hint where and what place?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module - to free delivery missing
Hi,
If you just want to add a message on the checkout it's really simple. Go in the menu Display>Views, edit the file "cart" or "shipping" or "step" of the view "checkout" and enter your text or HTML at the top of the file.
If you want to add a condition based on the total of the cart, it's quite easy if you know a bit of PHP. For example, on the "cart" view file:
where XXX is to be replaced by the price threshold.
If you just want to add a message on the checkout it's really simple. Go in the menu Display>Views, edit the file "cart" or "shipping" or "step" of the view "checkout" and enter your text or HTML at the top of the file.
If you want to add a condition based on the total of the cart, it's quite easy if you know a bit of PHP. For example, on the "cart" view file:
Code:
<?php if($this->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax <= XXX) { ?>
My text message
<?php } ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
10 years 11 months ago #216942
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Module - to free delivery missing
I am inserting this code
, but I get only my text
Code:
<?php if($this->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax <=100) { ?>
My text message
<?php } ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216953
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module - to free delivery missing
What do you mean ?
You always get the text ?
What "my text" do you only get ?
Could you maybe do some screenshots ?
You always get the text ?
What "my text" do you only get ?
Could you maybe do some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
10 years 11 months ago #216977
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Module - to free delivery missing
I wrote imprecisely 
I only see text, and I do not see calculation example: product price - price free shipping = xxx
I only see text, and I do not see calculation example: product price - price free shipping = xxx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217014
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module - to free delivery missing
Well, it was just an example of course.
It's up to you to adapt it to whatever you want to display.
For example:
You're missing <?php echo (100-$this->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax); ?>€ before you can get free shipping.
It's up to you to adapt it to whatever you want to display.
For example:
You're missing <?php echo (100-$this->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax); ?>€ before you can get free shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
10 years 11 months ago #217095
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Module - to free delivery missing
Nicolas, thank you for your feedback.
As I wrote earlier I'm not a programmer, and I turned to you as the manufacturer with the subject functionality Hikashop.
I suggested to develop solutions that are used in alternatives (in competition).
I am counting on your support - so I ask for the code, which will consider my suggestion, which gave how close to delivery free, and when the condition is fulfilled - a message will display "Shipping free".
I'll be grateful for the complete code.
I am currently using version HikaShop Pro. If he was a paid plugin - I would gladly bought it (I suppose it's not just me).
If you will need to pay for the work - no problem.
As I wrote earlier I'm not a programmer, and I turned to you as the manufacturer with the subject functionality Hikashop.
I suggested to develop solutions that are used in alternatives (in competition).
I am counting on your support - so I ask for the code, which will consider my suggestion, which gave how close to delivery free, and when the condition is fulfilled - a message will display "Shipping free".
I'll be grateful for the complete code.
I am currently using version HikaShop Pro. If he was a paid plugin - I would gladly bought it (I suppose it's not just me).
If you will need to pay for the work - no problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217123
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Module - to free delivery missing
Hi,
Please post this request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
There is many developer able to do this kind of developments.
Please post this request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
There is many developer able to do this kind of developments.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds