- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Missing Order Shipping Method on Email and Order
10 years 11 months ago #217444
by jdouglas
Missing Order Shipping Method on Email and Order was created by jdouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shipping Method Not Showing up on Emails and Order Detail page
Hi,
I created a shipping plugin with various shipping options. Everything seems to be working fie. The user can choose their option, and checkout properly.
The problem we're having is in the Email confirmation or on the Order detail page, the shipping method chosen is not showing up. I saw there is a variable in the email {TXT:HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD} :</span> {VAR:SHIPPING}
The thing is, if the user selects a Manual Shipping Method, it shows up in both places. So there must be something I missed, a variable I should've assigned somewhere in the checkout process.
Can you help me with this? What is the most likely cause of this problem?
Thanks!
Joel
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shipping Method Not Showing up on Emails and Order Detail page
Hi,
I created a shipping plugin with various shipping options. Everything seems to be working fie. The user can choose their option, and checkout properly.
The problem we're having is in the Email confirmation or on the Order detail page, the shipping method chosen is not showing up. I saw there is a variable in the email {TXT:HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD} :</span> {VAR:SHIPPING}
The thing is, if the user selects a Manual Shipping Method, it shows up in both places. So there must be something I missed, a variable I should've assigned somewhere in the checkout process.
Can you help me with this? What is the most likely cause of this problem?
Thanks!
Joel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #217499
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Missing Order Shipping Method on Email and Order
Hello Joel,
Generally the Shipping method name used will be the name that you have set through the "Name" option of your shipping option + the shipping service if the shipping method is different than "Manual".
Did you correctly set a name for your shipping method ?
Generally the Shipping method name used will be the name that you have set through the "Name" option of your shipping option + the shipping service if the shipping method is different than "Manual".
Did you correctly set a name for your shipping method ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds