- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Can't reorder Shipping Methods
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217776
by killnine
Can't reorder Shipping Methods was created by killnine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome OSX, IE11 Windows
No matter what order I put the shipping methods in, I can't get Free Shipping on top.
(UPS is only visible to Admins, for diagnostic purposes)
Here's the admin page:
Here's the user view:
I've tried reversing the order but nothing changes. Back when we used UPS, it worked. Is this a bug because of the version I am using? Nothing about this makes sense, not only is it in the wrong order, but the free shipping should also be the cheapest method of shipping (@ $0.00), so it should also be selecting on that. I'm confused at this behavior.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome OSX, IE11 Windows
No matter what order I put the shipping methods in, I can't get Free Shipping on top.
(UPS is only visible to Admins, for diagnostic purposes)
Here's the admin page:
Here's the user view:
I've tried reversing the order but nothing changes. Back when we used UPS, it worked. Is this a bug because of the version I am using? Nothing about this makes sense, not only is it in the wrong order, but the free shipping should also be the cheapest method of shipping (@ $0.00), so it should also be selecting on that. I'm confused at this behavior.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by killnine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217778
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't reorder Shipping Methods
Hi,
You're using an "old" version of HikaShop and the way that the shipping methods already had modifications in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Like this one :
Regards,
You're using an "old" version of HikaShop and the way that the shipping methods already had modifications in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Like this one :
So, it is highly possible that your issue is already fixed in current HikaShop packages.We fixed the ordering of the shipping in the checkout when having more than 10 shipping methods.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds