Skip to main content

Delivery name.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218255 by brandoes
Delivery name. was created by brandoes
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29

Hi how are you ?
I have a problem, with delivery, to my administrator page came only price to delivery, I don't know whats method my client select if PAC or SEDEX,
I used plugin correios from Brazil.
have a look image attached, I select in red what's problem.
if you check blelow payment is correct. came to front name used.

I hope you you help me.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: adding missing hikashop version number

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218427 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
You should rename you shipping method through your shipping method configuration page ("Hikasohp->System->Shipping methods").

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218470 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
I do that but not working.
have a look image attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218493 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website , install it and test it again ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218636 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
Hi
I install again correios plugin and new verstion from hikashop is some problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218714 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
The solution will be to directly edit the "plugins\hikashopshipping\correios\correios.php" file and change these lines :
Code:
function shippingMethods(&$main){ $methods = array(); $methods[$main->shipping_params->correios_servico]=$main->shipping_name.'-'.$this->services[$main->shipping_params->correios_servico]; return $methods; }
By :
Code:
function shippingMethods(&$main){ $methods = array(); $selected = array('name' => $this->services[$main->shipping_params->correios_servico], 'key' => $main->shipping_params->correios_servico); $methods[$main->shipping_id . '-' . $selected['key']] = $selected['name']; return $methods; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218719 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
I change but some problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218722 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
when you select delivery, have 2 coiche
SEDEX or PAC, have a look image attached when I edit order.
have more option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218754 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
That's because you'll only be able to select the shipping methods you offered to your customers through your shipping configuration page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218788 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
But who I fix that?
If I offer only one delivery is complicated for me because customer think it's very expansive
Sedex is more expansive than PAC
I have client would like Sedex because is more fast, other costumer prefer pac because is cheap.
In this case I need set put 2 correios delivery 1 for Sedex other for pac. This is correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218809 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
The correios wasn't originally developed by us, but a solution can be to create multiple Correios shipping methods, for each service you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218875 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
But I created mult correios not show to me which method selected
Because I open this topic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #218888 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
Sorry but I didn't totally understood your question, can you give me more details about it through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #218942 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
I would like show me which delivery method my client selected. All picture above

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #218960 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
So you are saying that even after the modification that I gave you, when your customers select a "Correios" shipping method, the shipping name isn't displayed ?
If that's the case can you give me a temporary back-end access through our contact form so that I can directly test it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226926 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
Hi my friend
do you have any solution about this shipping name?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226944 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,

I'm sorry for the late reply, can you test it with the last Hikashop version by downloading it through our website, and installing it ?

Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227006 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
Hi
I tried today. But not working. I installed new vision from hikashop and correios.
I need to fix this urgent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227054 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Delivery name.
Hi,

We fixed the issue on your end, there was indeed a problem with the id when the shipping method was selected.
Thank you for this feedback, we added this fix on our end too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227061 by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
Thank you
Did you fix by code or in administrator page?
Do you have demo by auction?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum