- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Delivery name.
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227067
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
1. We fixed it by uploading the last Correios shipping plugin using the temporary back-end access you gave us.
2. What do you exactly mean by it ?
If you want to know if we have an example of auctions on our demo website, you should check that page :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/other-fea...s/auction-on-product
Else, I'll need more details.
1. We fixed it by uploading the last Correios shipping plugin using the temporary back-end access you gave us.
2. What do you exactly mean by it ?
If you want to know if we have an example of auctions on our demo website, you should check that page :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/other-fea...s/auction-on-product
Else, I'll need more details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227134
by brandoes
Replied by brandoes on topic Delivery name.
I asked you about demo page from component auction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #227161
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery name.
Hello,
I'm sorry but I still don't understand what you need, that's all we have regarding a "demo page from the component HikaAuction" :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/other-fea...s/auction-on-product
I'm sorry but I still don't understand what you need, that's all we have regarding a "demo page from the component HikaAuction" :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/other-fea...s/auction-on-product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds