- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Free shipping after 3 products added to cart
10 years 11 months ago #218260
by MarCoast
Free shipping after 3 products added to cart was created by MarCoast
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I would like to offer free shipping after someone adds 3 products to their cart. I use the USPS Shipping Module. I tried the Shipping Method Restrictions feature, and entered 3 in the Maximum field. That obviously gave me a "No Shipping Method Found" after increasing the number of items to 3. I realize that I need to create another Shipping Method with a Minimum Restriction of 3, but what I cannot figure out is how to offer this method for free keeping the USPS format for those that would like to track their order? Is creating the second shipping method to Manual Shipping my only option?
Thank you in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I would like to offer free shipping after someone adds 3 products to their cart. I use the USPS Shipping Module. I tried the Shipping Method Restrictions feature, and entered 3 in the Maximum field. That obviously gave me a "No Shipping Method Found" after increasing the number of items to 3. I realize that I need to create another Shipping Method with a Minimum Restriction of 3, but what I cannot figure out is how to offer this method for free keeping the USPS format for those that would like to track their order? Is creating the second shipping method to Manual Shipping my only option?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218271
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Free shipping after 3 products added to cart
Hi,
Yes, you'll have to create a second shipping method with the manual shipping methods plugin for your free shipping.
Yes, you'll have to create a second shipping method with the manual shipping methods plugin for your free shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218313
by MarCoast
Replied by MarCoast on topic Free shipping after 3 products added to cart
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by MarCoast.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds