- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Setting of delivery to the delivery zone
10 years 11 months ago #218699
by Displey
Setting of delivery to the delivery zone was created by Displey
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
san-lazaro.ru/index.php/dostavka-edy/category/187-pitstsa
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi!
I need to set different shipping params according spesific delivery zones (not country or state or sity). So, I created my delivery zones: 4568 Khimki etc Than I created manual shipping with limitations by delivery zones and minimal prices. Than I created a dop field "Zone"-"Delivery zone" for the table Adress. Whan I try to checkout on fronend of shop there is no shipping methods.
Of course I did a mistake in configuration.... But I can't fix it... Please, help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi!
I need to set different shipping params according spesific delivery zones (not country or state or sity). So, I created my delivery zones: 4568 Khimki etc Than I created manual shipping with limitations by delivery zones and minimal prices. Than I created a dop field "Zone"-"Delivery zone" for the table Adress. Whan I try to checkout on fronend of shop there is no shipping methods.
Of course I did a mistake in configuration.... But I can't fix it... Please, help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218730
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting of delivery to the delivery zone
Hi,
I'm sorry but we can't read your screenshots as they aren't in English.
Note that custom fields of the table "zone" can only base themselves of country or state zones, no other type of zones.
And the shipping methods can only have a zone restriction on a zone of the type country or state or shipping zone.
I'm sorry but we can't read your screenshots as they aren't in English.
Note that custom fields of the table "zone" can only base themselves of country or state zones, no other type of zones.
And the shipping methods can only have a zone restriction on a zone of the type country or state or shipping zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218842
by Displey
Replied by Displey on topic Setting of delivery to the delivery zone
Thank You very much!
I understood my mistake! So, I created my shipping zones as new "states" for Russia))) Than I created shipping methods with limitations according these "states"! It works!!!!!!!!
I understood my mistake! So, I created my shipping zones as new "states" for Russia))) Than I created shipping methods with limitations according these "states"! It works!!!!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds