- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Choose Shipping Method For a Product
10 years 10 months ago #219287
by thewebsi
Choose Shipping Method For a Product was created by thewebsi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi there,
How do I choose a shipping method for a product?
I have some items that are heavy and some that are not.
I have two shipping methods set-up, one for heavy items and one for lighter items.
How do I assign an item to a shipping method or to more than one shipping method?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi there,
How do I choose a shipping method for a product?
I have some items that are heavy and some that are not.
I have two shipping methods set-up, one for heavy items and one for lighter items.
How do I assign an item to a shipping method or to more than one shipping method?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219291
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Choose Shipping Method For a Product
Hi,
Please have a look at the warehouses:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ace.html#restriction
Else you can maybe just set up many shipping methods with restrictions on weight, that way you can have one shipping method for light products with a low price and another method if the weight is bigger, and then another price.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...t-sale.html#shipping
Please have a look at the warehouses:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ace.html#restriction
Else you can maybe just set up many shipping methods with restrictions on weight, that way you can have one shipping method for light products with a low price and another method if the weight is bigger, and then another price.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...t-sale.html#shipping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds