- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -5000. Message: XML parsing error.
After HS 2.6.0 update checkout stopped working with the error:
After examining the code I found the reason. It's a CanadaPost fault as it doesn't parse a correctly formed XML. It doesn't parse correctly the line
The only way it parses is a space inside the XML tag
Before (2.5.0) In the HS CP plugin there was a space in the code. In the latest version there is no.
The previous plugin version:
Now:
So I just added a space to the line 576 in plugins/hikashopshipping/canadapost/canadapost.php
It was
P.S. TTTT, last at least 2 updates kilied our web-site checkout process. Always the problems because of the CP plugin. My boss is very angry and says not to update as updates kill the shop. I undestand, that staying non-updated is not a way out and would cause huge problems in the future. But damn, every HS update is a great stress fro us causing at least a couple of days web-site outage till the bugs are fixed. I beg you to pay more attention to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm in charge of the Hikashop Canada Post shipping plugin and I apologize for the issue that it caused to your shop, we'll pay more attention to it before every new release and I thank you for your feedback.P.S. TTTT, last at least 2 updates kilied our web-site checkout process. Always the problems because of the CP plugin. My boss is very angry and says not to update as updates kill the shop. I undestand, that staying non-updated is not a way out and would cause huge problems in the future. But damn, every HS update is a great stress fro us causing at least a couple of days web-site outage till the bugs are fixed. I beg you to pay more attention to it.
Best regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please do not use private message ; the support team can't provide any support using that way of communication.
If you want to contact the support in private, the best is to use the "contact us" form.
regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.