- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
UPS - No shipping method found
10 years 10 months ago #220299
by woodbras
UPS - No shipping method found was created by woodbras
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
Hello everybody!
I have a question, that makes me hard time. I'm running latest version of HikaShop Business, latest version of Joomla 3.4.5
Actually everything is forking and I'm very satisfied with this component. The trouble is in UPS shipping method. I installed UPS shipping method, I did everything as described in FAQ, registered on UPS, get all the Access keys, all information match. Warehouse is configured in HikaShop, dementions all set, everything is set properly. I already read all the topics on this forum about this question, but nothing helped.
I attached some screenshots, please, help! I need this working!!!
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
Hello everybody!
I have a question, that makes me hard time. I'm running latest version of HikaShop Business, latest version of Joomla 3.4.5
Actually everything is forking and I'm very satisfied with this component. The trouble is in UPS shipping method. I installed UPS shipping method, I did everything as described in FAQ, registered on UPS, get all the Access keys, all information match. Warehouse is configured in HikaShop, dementions all set, everything is set properly. I already read all the topics on this forum about this question, but nothing helped.
I attached some screenshots, please, help! I need this working!!!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #220331
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS - No shipping method found
Hello,
Your issue is coming from the fact that you didn't set any warehouse on your product, if you want your UPS shipping method to be used for that product you should also add your product to the "CyberNext PRO" warehouse.
Also note that using more than one UPS service will probably help.
Your issue is coming from the fact that you didn't set any warehouse on your product, if you want your UPS shipping method to be used for that product you should also add your product to the "CyberNext PRO" warehouse.
Also note that using more than one UPS service will probably help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220416
by woodbras
Replied by woodbras on topic UPS - No shipping method found
Wow! Is working. I selected all the shipping methodso and everything is ok! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds