Skip to main content

Hiding "No shipping needed"

More
10 years 10 months ago #220658 by hkymre
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

Hi,
I'm trying Hikashop out on a test site as I'm looking to replace another e-commerce product.

The problem I've having is when mixing shipping methods.
We have a product that is free shipping & the rest is paid.

I've used two warehouses as recommended on here and it calculates the shipping costs correctly.
The issue is that on the checkout page it shows

No shipping needed
and then the shipping options for the paid shipping products.

Can the "No shipping needed" be hidden somehow.

Screenshot attached which shows the issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220659 by lousyfool

hkymre wrote: Can the "No shipping needed" be hidden somehow.


To "hide" this, you can simply add a language override in which you empty the string.
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220662 by hkymre
Replied by hkymre on topic Hiding "No shipping needed"
Cheers. That's works perfectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum