- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
USPS - How to make all shipping free
10 years 10 months ago #220894
by liliripe
USPS - How to make all shipping free was created by liliripe
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Hi,
I'm currently using the Hikashop USPS shipping method. I'd like to make all shipping free except for international shipping, which should be $30. How would I go about doing this?
Thanks!
Hi,
I'm currently using the Hikashop USPS shipping method. I'd like to make all shipping free except for international shipping, which should be $30. How would I go about doing this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #220937
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS - How to make all shipping free
Hello,
To do that you'll have to :
- Create a custom shipping zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- Add every countries different than your local country in that shipping zone
- Create a manual shipping method with a price set to $30
- Set the Zone restriction to your custom shipping zone
- Set the zone restriction of your USPS shipping method to your local country.
To do that you'll have to :
- Create a custom shipping zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- Add every countries different than your local country in that shipping zone
- Create a manual shipping method with a price set to $30
- Set the Zone restriction to your custom shipping zone
- Set the zone restriction of your USPS shipping method to your local country.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222021
by liliripe
Replied by liliripe on topic USPS - How to make all shipping free
Thank you! I was able to set up $30 International Shipping using your advice.
However, even when I set shipping within the USA to "$0," shipping still isn't free within the USA. I'm using the USPS extension.
Thanks!
Lauren
However, even when I set shipping within the USA to "$0," shipping still isn't free within the USA. I'm using the USPS extension.
Thanks!
Lauren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222023
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic USPS - How to make all shipping free
Hi,
Please provide screenshot of your two shipping configurations.
Regards,
Please provide screenshot of your two shipping configurations.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222407
by liliripe
Replied by liliripe on topic USPS - How to make all shipping free
Sure, below are four screenshots:
International zone: i.imgur.com/IbSCiaO.jpg
Shipping methods: i.imgur.com/HJbTCSf.jpg
USPS shipping method: i.imgur.com/smmTGes.jpg
International shipping method: i.imgur.com/UE46qnH.jpg
International zone: i.imgur.com/IbSCiaO.jpg
Shipping methods: i.imgur.com/HJbTCSf.jpg
USPS shipping method: i.imgur.com/smmTGes.jpg
International shipping method: i.imgur.com/UE46qnH.jpg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #222452
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS - How to make all shipping free
Hello Lauren,
Regarding your International zone, you didn't follow the 2nd point :
You should add every countries different than your local country in that shipping zone.
Regarding your International zone, you didn't follow the 2nd point :
You don't have any sub-zone in your international zone, so any of your shipping methods which have that zone as a restriction won't be available.- Create a custom shipping zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- Add every countries different than your local country in that shipping zone
You should add every countries different than your local country in that shipping zone.
If you want a free shipping method then you should use a manual shipping method instead of the USPS shipping plugin.However, even when I set shipping within the USA to "$0," shipping still isn't free within the USA. I'm using the USPS extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds