- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Toggle Address on checkout
10 years 10 months ago #220905
by Reev3r
Toggle Address on checkout was created by Reev3r
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lilywest.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I have an online shop with a delivery option and an option for pick up.
I would like the customer to only enter their address if they require delivery.
Is there way I can have an option to toggle the address depending which shipping option the customer requires during the registration process?
I have the checkout process as:
Register > Shipping > Payment > End
I would like the user to enter their address in the registration process if they want delivery, but have the option to select pick up and avoid entering their address.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I have an online shop with a delivery option and an option for pick up.
I would like the customer to only enter their address if they require delivery.
Is there way I can have an option to toggle the address depending which shipping option the customer requires during the registration process?
I have the checkout process as:
Register > Shipping > Payment > End
I would like the user to enter their address in the registration process if they want delivery, but have the option to select pick up and avoid entering their address.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Toggle Address on checkout
Hi,
Sure. You can use the "override shipping address" setting of your shipping methods in order to do that.
Sure. You can use the "override shipping address" setting of your shipping methods in order to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221092
by Reev3r
Replied by Reev3r on topic Toggle Address on checkout
Great.
I just made the address details not required and added a small instruction to customers that the address is only required for delivery. Works perfectly!
thanks.
I just made the address details not required and added a small instruction to customers that the address is only required for delivery. Works perfectly!
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds