- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
UPS Displays for Most States But Not All
10 years 10 months ago #221851
by efocus
UPS Displays for Most States But Not All was created by efocus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : both Chrome & Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.
My client just ran into a strange issue today. UPS rates are displaying for most states but do not display for Oregon or Arizona. I checked the UPS plugin and saw no settings that specified particular states. It was originally set up with no zone so that it applied to all. So I set up a special shipping zone for the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico but that didn't work either. (Yes, I saved the UPS plugin config to clear its cache.) So then I added the state of Oregon to the shipping zone and it still doesn't display UPS rates.
I'm at a loss as to what is going on. I haven't tested Arizona but a customer said it didn't work and since Oregon doesn't, I believe them. However, it does work for at least 11 states that we know of. I don't think it's working for Canada either but once I figure out Oregon, I can work on that next.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : both Chrome & Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.
My client just ran into a strange issue today. UPS rates are displaying for most states but do not display for Oregon or Arizona. I checked the UPS plugin and saw no settings that specified particular states. It was originally set up with no zone so that it applied to all. So I set up a special shipping zone for the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico but that didn't work either. (Yes, I saved the UPS plugin config to clear its cache.) So then I added the state of Oregon to the shipping zone and it still doesn't display UPS rates.
I'm at a loss as to what is going on. I haven't tested Arizona but a customer said it didn't work and since Oregon doesn't, I believe them. However, it does work for at least 11 states that we know of. I don't think it's working for Canada either but once I figure out Oregon, I can work on that next.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #221908
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Displays for Most States But Not All
Hello,
- The reply from UPS which isn't sending back any rates for these 2 zones.
- The way you have configured your 2 zones, so can you show me the some screenshots of how your 2 zones are configured via "Hikashop->System->Zones" ?
Note that I just tested it with a shipping address from Arizona and it worked fine.
If it works for every state but not Oregon or Arizona, then it means that the issue is coming from :UPS rates are displaying for most states but do not display for Oregon or Arizona
- The reply from UPS which isn't sending back any rates for these 2 zones.
- The way you have configured your 2 zones, so can you show me the some screenshots of how your 2 zones are configured via "Hikashop->System->Zones" ?
Note that I just tested it with a shipping address from Arizona and it worked fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221992
by efocus
Replied by efocus on topic UPS Displays for Most States But Not All
Sorry for wasting your time. My client didn't give me the Arizona address she had trouble with. But she did give me the Oregon one. After your reply, I checked the Oregon address with the U.S. Postal Service and the zip code was wrong! Very wrong. I can only suspect that the customer moved recently and typed in their new street address/city/state with their old zip code. Seems odd that this issue happened with another customer in the same week but that's what I told my client to check. Again, so sorry.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds