- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Shipping Method not found
10 years 9 months ago #223511
by scohen
UPS Shipping Method not found was created by scohen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)
Hi - I have setup and configured the UPS shipping method plugin for Hikashop starter version and am unable to get it to show up as an option in the checkout process. I have tried the following so far:
1. Not set any restrictions or shipping zones on the UPS configuration settings or on the products or warehouse
2. I have set up one warehouse, and it is applied to the product settings (see screen shot "product-settings-2")
3. I have set, weight, dimensions, price and tax settings for the product (see screen shot "product-settings-1" and "product-settings-2")
4. I published and configured the Hikashop Manual Shipping Method and was able to get THAT to appear as an option during checkout - but only want UPS as the option.
5. Under the Hikashop » Configuration » Main » Product settings, the Default Product Type is set to Shippable Goods
I am attaching screen shots of the UPS configuration settings as well as the product settings, and the hikashop checkout and main configuration. (We do not want users to have to register an account or login in order to complete their purchase.)
I have never been able to get the UPS shipping option to display on the checkout page. Please help!
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)
Hi - I have setup and configured the UPS shipping method plugin for Hikashop starter version and am unable to get it to show up as an option in the checkout process. I have tried the following so far:
1. Not set any restrictions or shipping zones on the UPS configuration settings or on the products or warehouse
2. I have set up one warehouse, and it is applied to the product settings (see screen shot "product-settings-2")
3. I have set, weight, dimensions, price and tax settings for the product (see screen shot "product-settings-1" and "product-settings-2")
4. I published and configured the Hikashop Manual Shipping Method and was able to get THAT to appear as an option during checkout - but only want UPS as the option.
5. Under the Hikashop » Configuration » Main » Product settings, the Default Product Type is set to Shippable Goods
I am attaching screen shots of the UPS configuration settings as well as the product settings, and the hikashop checkout and main configuration. (We do not want users to have to register an account or login in order to complete their purchase.)
I have never been able to get the UPS shipping option to display on the checkout page. Please help!
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #223581
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping Method not found
Hello,
In your case you should probably unset the "Main office" warehouse that you have set on you product configuration page.
In your case you should probably unset the "Main office" warehouse that you have set on you product configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds