- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
Shipping Not Visible At Checkou
- tbroderick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #223806
by tbroderick
Shipping Not Visible At Checkou was created by tbroderick
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
The shipping option is not showing up on this website. I have it set up in the checkout in the backend and I believe it has worked in the past. But, it is not showing now. What have I done wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
The shipping option is not showing up on this website. I have it set up in the checkout in the backend and I believe it has worked in the past. But, it is not showing now. What have I done wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #223859
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Not Visible At Checkou
Hello,
Firstly, can you follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Thanks.
Firstly, can you follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tbroderick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 9 months ago #223928
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Shipping Not Visible At Checkou
All the settings were correct. But, I deleted and then reenabled the "shipping" option in the checkout flow and it worked. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds