- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Auspost V2- no place to enter shipping info
10 years 8 months ago #226643
by timknell
Auspost V2- no place to enter shipping info was created by timknell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Gudday all
I can put items into my cart but when I proceed to checkout and go to shipping it is blank - there is no where for the buyer to enter information. I also see that unlike cart, payment and end steps the shipping is not a clickable link.
I am using the Auspost v2 plugin
NoShipping-1.png shows what am I seeing when I move to shipping step
address_post_code-2.png show the checkout workflow
AuspostPlugin-1 to 4 show what configuration I have set up at present.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Gudday all
I can put items into my cart but when I proceed to checkout and go to shipping it is blank - there is no where for the buyer to enter information. I also see that unlike cart, payment and end steps the shipping is not a clickable link.
I am using the Auspost v2 plugin
NoShipping-1.png shows what am I seeing when I move to shipping step
address_post_code-2.png show the checkout workflow
AuspostPlugin-1 to 4 show what configuration I have set up at present.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #226649
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Auspost V2- no place to enter shipping info
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have no "address" action on your checkout workflow, you can add it via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
After that, checking each step of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have no "address" action on your checkout workflow, you can add it via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
After that, checking each step of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds