- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
helper.php and shipping error
10 years 8 months ago #227539
by ipshwitz
helper.php and shipping error was created by ipshwitz
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 3045
I just updated the shipping methods on my Hikashop Site. And now, when I go into the checkout I get the following error:
PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 3045
Which is the line:
if($shipping->shipping_type != $this->name)
I've removed the shipping methods and readded them, along with just overwriting the hikashop files by reinstalling the download. Any ideas as to what is causing this?
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 3045I just updated the shipping methods on my Hikashop Site. And now, when I go into the checkout I get the following error:
PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php on line 3045Which is the line:
if($shipping->shipping_type != $this->name)
I've removed the shipping methods and readded them, along with just overwriting the hikashop files by reinstalling the download. Any ideas as to what is causing this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227541
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic helper.php and shipping error
Hi,
Please indicate your HikaShop version number.
Please indicate the shipping methods you are using.
Regards,
Please indicate your HikaShop version number.
Please indicate the shipping methods you are using.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227575
by ipshwitz
Replied by ipshwitz on topic helper.php and shipping error
Edit:
Nevermind, oddly today it is working fine, from multiple computers. I'm not sure what happened. But it's working so you can ignore this thread or close it
Nevermind, oddly today it is working fine, from multiple computers. I'm not sure what happened. But it's working so you can ignore this thread or close it
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by ipshwitz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds