Skip to main content

DHL/TNT shipping plugin

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227868 by rndm
DHL/TNT shipping plugin was created by rndm
Hello!

I need a cheap shipping methods to send orders to other coountries. I used to use TNT and DHL before - but now I have to migrate from virtuemart.
I searched this forum and found pretty old messages on this theme - last time it was discussed about a year ago.
The answer of developers was that they were very busy at that moment, but this plugin is on their todo list. And also they suggested to look for third party developers.

Well, can you give any information on when this plugin will really be released? And are there any third party extensions? I've found nothing, meanwhile I'm sure that very many people need this DHL shipping feature.

The only plugin which can be used for shipping via DHL is Envoimoinscher, but, as I understand, it is usable only if I send orders from France, so it isn't useful for me in USA, is it?..

Regards, Artem.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by rndm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227894 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Artem,

The only plugin which can be used for shipping via DHL is Envoimoinscher, but, as I understand, it is usable only if I send orders from France, so it isn't useful for me in USA, is it?..

The solution will probably be to directly ask them about it, all you'll need is Envoimoinscher credentials. Also, note that we ended the support of the Envoimoinscher shipping method.

You'll find the list of Hikashop available shipping methods through the "Shipping plugins" section of the Hikashop documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hikashopdoc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227980 by rndm
Replied by rndm on topic DHL/TNT shipping plugin
Hello, Mohamed!

Do you have any information on DHL/TNT plugin release date? Approximately?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227986 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
It's currently on our TODO list but we don't have a fixed release date, so if you urgently a plugin about it, the solution will probalby to directly develop it or ask it to a third party developer through the Commercial Jobs sections of our forum :
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #231542 by henrykk
Replied by henrykk on topic DHL/TNT shipping plugin
+1
I would like to see this DHL plugin developed!
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by henrykk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum