- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
UK Postcode
10 years 8 months ago #227873
by ibextrex
UK Postcode was created by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/order-online/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, I have tried a lot of different things - I have installed brainforge manual shipping method but still the the option of delivery is not working.
Collection works!
Delivery doesn't!
Delivery Restrictions: over £9.00 and under £75.00
Postcode Prefix ls
minimum 1
maximum 8
I am using a registered account with postcode ls11bx
I have attached the screenshot of the setups.
I have address_post_code enabled in custom views.
I just want the delivery option available for customers in the areas ls1 - ls8 ? Any help greatly appreciated!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, I have tried a lot of different things - I have installed brainforge manual shipping method but still the the option of delivery is not working.
Collection works!
Delivery doesn't!
Delivery Restrictions: over £9.00 and under £75.00
Postcode Prefix ls
minimum 1
maximum 8
I am using a registered account with postcode ls11bx
I have attached the screenshot of the setups.
I have address_post_code enabled in custom views.
I just want the delivery option available for customers in the areas ls1 - ls8 ? Any help greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #227899
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UK Postcode
Hello,
That should actually work fine, can you show me which shipping address you are using ? Also checking each points of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably do the job : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#shipI just want the delivery option available for customers in the areas ls1 - ls8 ? Any help greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227991
by ibextrex
Replied by ibextrex on topic UK Postcode
Hi the postcode I am using is a registered account with postcode ls11bx - do it needs to be inputted with a space?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #228006
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UK Postcode
Hello,
You have set the "Maximum Post code" option to 8 so with a number 11 after your post code suffix, you won't be able to use your shipping method.
You have set the "Maximum Post code" option to 8 so with a number 11 after your post code suffix, you won't be able to use your shipping method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228138
by ibextrex
Replied by ibextrex on topic UK Postcode
Thank you - it is because the uk postcode is eg LS8 2PH so it reading both numbers as one - 82 - I put the max to 89 and it works fine now. Once again ta!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds