- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping method grouping
- lightfighter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227913
by lightfighter
Shipping method grouping was created by lightfighter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi all, I was wondering if there was a way to force the shipping methods to be grouped by company? Right now, the USPS is split around the UPS shipping methods. I am hoping to have all the USPS together and the UPS together. How do I get this done? Thanks.
Hi all, I was wondering if there was a way to force the shipping methods to be grouped by company? Right now, the USPS is split around the UPS shipping methods. I am hoping to have all the USPS together and the UPS together. How do I get this done? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227932
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method grouping
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't visualize your request.
Can you please provide a screenshot/picture in order to illustrate it ?
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't visualize your request.
Can you please provide a screenshot/picture in order to illustrate it ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lightfighter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #228044
by lightfighter
Replied by lightfighter on topic Shipping method grouping
Sure, I've attached it here. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #228049
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method grouping
Hello,
In that case you should change the ordering of your shipping methods via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
In that case you should change the ordering of your shipping methods via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightfighter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds