- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Set warehouse in shipping method not working
10 years 6 months ago #232700
by SamOB
Set warehouse in shipping method not working was created by SamOB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : www.openbackyards.com.au
Hi,
I am currently setting up our shop and I am unable to set the warehouse in the manual shipping method I have created. We need to set this to control the shipping price - at least that's what I think I need to do.
The set warehouse option is available but when I click the pencil icon next to Warehouse, nothing happens. It was working a few weeks ago but since updating, is not working. See attached screenshot for further info.
Forgive me if I am not explaining myself very well, I am a newbie!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : www.openbackyards.com.au
Hi,
I am currently setting up our shop and I am unable to set the warehouse in the manual shipping method I have created. We need to set this to control the shipping price - at least that's what I think I need to do.
The set warehouse option is available but when I click the pencil icon next to Warehouse, nothing happens. It was working a few weeks ago but since updating, is not working. See attached screenshot for further info.
Forgive me if I am not explaining myself very well, I am a newbie!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #232723
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Set warehouse in shipping method not working
Hello,
The solution will be to change the value of the "Popup mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display", and to try it again.
The solution will be to change the value of the "Popup mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display", and to try it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233747
by SamOB
Replied by SamOB on topic Set warehouse in shipping method not working
Thanks - that worked. Not sure why I couldn't figure that one out myself!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds