- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
AUS Post not showing Air Mail
10 years 6 months ago #233750
by lt635
AUS Post not showing Air Mail was created by lt635
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.afom.org.au/website/index.php/shop-auctions
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I am trying to configure the postage for a small shop and I cannot get Australia Post to show Air Mail in postage options. I have tried both versions of AUS Post, only shows parcel and express post. I have attached images of configurations. A bit expensive to pay $10.20 for a tiny little badge....
Shop
Kind regards
Lene
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I am trying to configure the postage for a small shop and I cannot get Australia Post to show Air Mail in postage options. I have tried both versions of AUS Post, only shows parcel and express post. I have attached images of configurations. A bit expensive to pay $10.20 for a tiny little badge....
Shop
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233777
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic AUS Post not showing Air Mail
Hi,
In your shipping method, I can see that you selected the "shipping australia" zone in the zone restriction. So that shipping method will only appear if the address of the customer is in a sub zone of that "shippinh autralia" zone.
Also, the "AIR" shipping service of Australia Post is only available for customers outside Australia. It's not a limitation of HikaShop or the plugin but the way Australia Post does it.
Standard and Express is for national shipping, and Air and Sea is for international shipping.
take.ms/CQ6GN
If you want cheaper national shipping fees, you need to use "standard".
In your shipping method, I can see that you selected the "shipping australia" zone in the zone restriction. So that shipping method will only appear if the address of the customer is in a sub zone of that "shippinh autralia" zone.
Also, the "AIR" shipping service of Australia Post is only available for customers outside Australia. It's not a limitation of HikaShop or the plugin but the way Australia Post does it.
Standard and Express is for national shipping, and Air and Sea is for international shipping.
take.ms/CQ6GN
If you want cheaper national shipping fees, you need to use "standard".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds