- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 2
Unable to select a warehouse in shipping method
10 years 6 months ago #234584
by hielkio
Unable to select a warehouse in shipping method was created by hielkio
Hi Folks,
I hope someone has an idea here .. Maybe it's a simple thing, but I can't figure it out.
We'd like to achieve a specific Shipping method / price for one productcategory.
In that case I thought the warehouse assignment is a way to do that.
I created a warehouse, assigned a product to that warehouse, went to the shipping method and expected I could select a warehouse, but the only thing I see is a '-' and edit / remove icon.
If someone has an idea how to fix this, or has an other solution for my first goal, I would be very, very happy
I hope someone has an idea here .. Maybe it's a simple thing, but I can't figure it out.
We'd like to achieve a specific Shipping method / price for one productcategory.
In that case I thought the warehouse assignment is a way to do that.
I created a warehouse, assigned a product to that warehouse, went to the shipping method and expected I could select a warehouse, but the only thing I see is a '-' and edit / remove icon.
If someone has an idea how to fix this, or has an other solution for my first goal, I would be very, very happy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #234594
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Unable to select a warehouse in shipping method
Hello,
Can you use a different value for the "Popup mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and then set a valide warehouse through your shipping configuration page ?
Thanks.
Can you use a different value for the "Popup mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and then set a valide warehouse through your shipping configuration page ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #234717
by hielkio
Replied by hielkio on topic Unable to select a warehouse in shipping method
Great Mohamed 
You are my hero! Problem solved...
I have another problem with pop-ups (add to cart pop-up not showing), but I create a new topic for this!
Thanks!!
You are my hero! Problem solved...
I have another problem with pop-ups (add to cart pop-up not showing), but I create a new topic for this!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds