- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Exclude Countries
- stinky_yogi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #234919
by stinky_yogi
Exclude Countries was created by stinky_yogi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Errors
Hi,
My customer wants to only ship products to USA and Canada. How can I exclude everyone else?
To test, I edited the shipping methods and restricted to only USA. I then tested check out by adding a address from the UK. After I hit register, I was presented with:
"No shipping methods available to your location"
So it seems correct.
I used an language override to edit to say:
"Stinky Yogi is only processing and shipping online orders to U.S. and Canada addresses. All pricing is in US dollars. For all other inquiries, please contact us"
But my question is the payment method and checkout button are still available, I am concerned shoppers may not read the error message and try to checkout anyway. Is there a way I can remove that in this case?
Thanks
Dan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Errors
Hi,
My customer wants to only ship products to USA and Canada. How can I exclude everyone else?
To test, I edited the shipping methods and restricted to only USA. I then tested check out by adding a address from the UK. After I hit register, I was presented with:
"No shipping methods available to your location"
So it seems correct.
I used an language override to edit to say:
"Stinky Yogi is only processing and shipping online orders to U.S. and Canada addresses. All pricing is in US dollars. For all other inquiries, please contact us"
But my question is the payment method and checkout button are still available, I am concerned shoppers may not read the error message and try to checkout anyway. Is there a way I can remove that in this case?
Thanks
Dan
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by stinky_yogi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #234948
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Exclude Countries
Hi,
Did you try to checkout ? Because when you get that "No shipping methods available to your location" error message, the checkout should block you when you try to go to the next step.
Did you try to checkout ? Because when you get that "No shipping methods available to your location" error message, the checkout should block you when you try to go to the next step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stinky_yogi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #235046
by stinky_yogi
Replied by stinky_yogi on topic Exclude Countries
I did try to checkout, but my checkout is all on one page. I just tested again. Last time i did not click the checkout button. When I click submit order, it just refreshes the page with the error message at top and does not submit order..
That works for me! Thanks so much.
That works for me! Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds